I’m a geek, nerd and technology guru. These are the titles my colleagues and friends have given to me. I love working on the computer and sharing what comes natural to me with others. I started this business so I can give help to those who can’t afford expensive corporate training or a “professional” web designer who will charge you $10k for a 3 page website.
Yes, this stuff is easy for me and I know it’s not easy for you. But I want to help you and not bankrupt you. So I’ve started this business to do just that.
My services are versatile, and I can probably tackle any project you throw at me. If not, I’ll be sure to duck; or rather, just tell you I can’t do that.
Here’s a quick overview of what I do:
- Marketing & Social Media
- Strategy planning
- Social Media Posts (training available)
- Posters, brochures, business cards
- Logo Design
- Computer & Smart Phone Training
- File organizing & clean up
- Email set up or organizing
- Software training
- Teaching your mom how to use her phone so she stops bugging you
- Affordable Website Design / ReDesign
- Setting up a WordPress site for you to easily manage on your own
- Looking awesome on the internet
- Photo editing services
- Photo resizing
- Image optimization / repair
- Photo software training
- Photo restoration (old scratched photos, color correction)
- 2-D Art Scanning Services for paintings smaller than 24″ square.